Saturday, March 5, 2011

BEASTLY Pettyfer:)

Beastly?? hurm how should i put this? I FRIGGIN' LOVE IT!!!
Love Is Never Ugly.. It sounded like hopeless romantic.. I love this movie that doesn't mean I am hopeless romantic.. The movie is sweet.. Especially when Alex Pettyfer is the Beast.. In real life if Alex Pettyfer is my beast, i would say 'I Love You' right away...:D

This movie is from kids fairy tale 'Beauty and The Beast'..Nice story..Nice plot..Good choice of cast..Excellent choice of song too..I love Vanessa Hudgens ..I love Alex Pettyfer*
i love him since Wild Child FYI not because of this movie or Iam Number Four* .. I enjoy every minute of this movie..Its a very sweet movie for those lovebirds out there..So to those who haven't watch it yet,why wait?Go watch it..You'll love it for sure:D

P/S : i listen to Pixie Lott - Broken Arrow every single day:)

Lots of love,
Nana Azhar:)

No comments:

Post a Comment