Thursday, December 10, 2009

sorry..i not gonna say it..


these entry goes to sum1 who begging for love..
he desperately need love..
he said he love me but the truth is he just need a girlfriend..
lucky me..
because i dun love him either..
what annoys me is he keep asking "smpai bler nk cmni?"
he wants me to say "i love u" to him..
well i can simply say it..
but heart and even my mouth don't want to say it..
even when texting him,my finger won't let me write the 3 words..
so i have dedicate this song to him..

3OH!3 feat Katy Perry
Starstrukk(chorus)

I think I should know how
to make love to something innocent without leaving my fingerprints out,
Now,
L-o-v-e's just another word I never learned to pronounce,

How do I say I'm sorry 'cause the word is just never gonna come out,
Now,
L-o-v-e's just another word I never learned to pronounce


lots of love,
nana

No comments:

Post a Comment