Wednesday, January 12, 2011

TGV Cinema Sunway Rocking n' Rolling Dinner/Supper


Fabulous TGV Cinema Sunway Crew

What? : TGV Sunway Dinner
Where? : William's Kelana Jaya
Who? : TGV Super Rockin' Crew
Why? : 91% for Mystery Shopper

Happening gler!!!!!!!best!!best!!best!!The food..the place..the ppl..the games..all perfect..nothing to complaint..Super Fun!!my fav is Nasi Goreng
Ketam!!sedappppppp nyeeee~~~then i ordered Pomegranate Peach for drink
..masammm~~~thank god i have watermelon juice..gelas dier MASYAALLAH besarnye!!!sukee!!then we were divided into 4 teams and played 3 games that is
Guess The Movie , Spot My Friend and the last game i dunno wats the name but it was something like the game i use to play when i was in primary sch 'Radio Buruk' u seat in a line then the 1st person has to read the sentence given then whisper it
to the next person and so on..and the last person have to say it out loud...no team
got it right..ahahaha...because the sentence was hard!!as usual bile smpai kt org
last ayat tu akan jd totally different drpd ayat yg sebenarnye..but my team was worst at this game..ahaha..but we r the best at Spot My Friend..it was funn
y that my team(Team 1) was so fast but Team 3(team ameer)was speechless...ahahaha...fun!!fun!!haih...i really lose my mind and my breath by
laughing so hard..there's a lot to laugh about yesterday..i can't describe it by words how fun it was yesterday..anyway let me introduce u to MR WILLIAM..

left : sir eddie berkilau
middle : uncle Will.I.Am
right : sir yap yg klaka


from left : kak aida , me , sir eddie berkilau , nani , faa


no one know npe kami gelak sakan..ahahaha~~


from left: kiddy , kak ila , ben , fauzi , qayyum , mamat


from left : kak ayu , echa ,kak ayu , rara


fadh and kak ofa


our projectionist


lipas and tio


us:)


along and kak ofa


from left : anesh , sapna , logesh, tabitha


kak farah and sapna


sir eddie berkilau and kak ofa


faa , ameer , me


the awesome spaghetti


the superb Nasi Goreng Ketam(arghhh lparnyee~~)


from left : kak ila , kak tikah@kak limah , echa , kiddy


from left : faa , sir eddie berkilau , me


from left : alia , ying , tio
from left : me , sir eddie berkilau , kak aida , chu
from left : kak ofa and lipas


diana and ben

Credit to Sir Eddie for the awesome pictures:D
sir eddie

there's a lot more pictures from other cameras..for more pictures,see in our facebook photos:)


lots of love,
Nana Horvejkul

No comments:

Post a Comment