Wednesday, March 11, 2009

im so dead!!

im so dead ppl..
i swear u won't see me on facebook or myspace or friedster again..
the nightmare is tomorrow..
SPM RESULT'S DAY!!!
shit!!i totally screwed my spm..
if my result lyk a piece of crap,i'll repeat my paper in July Paper..
arggghhhhh!!!!
im in tense..
i got a feeling dat i'll be crying tomorrow..
shit..i play too much by dat time..
now im freakin' regret it..
now it's too late to make things ryte..
whuaaaa!!!!:(
all of my mak ciks will be asking me.."nana,cmne result?"
dat is crap..
wat am i going to do now??
if i screw it i'll register for UNITTAR..
if nt i'll be in uitm or maktab perguruan or politeknik..
yup..
i wanna be a teacher..
bt how am i going to be a teacher if my spm result lyk trash??
dat is so wrong for a teacher..
help me ppl!!!!!!!!!
i'll be dead by tomorrow..
erghhh!!!

R.I.P,


nana..

No comments:

Post a Comment