Tuesday, March 10, 2009

hate the babbling..

my sis just got back frm Redang Island..
and to be frank,dat is totally a nightmare for me..
she cam back n babbling bout the cleaniness of the house..
she assume dat i didn't do dis n that..
she sed the house looks lyk totaly crap..
and i was lyk "define crap by looking at ur room sis"..
anyway this house looks lyk crap all along..
even when she's home the house looks lyk crap..
even her room looks lyk crap..
i took care of jamiel when jamiel was sick..
and dat is tiring enough..
im nt mutant..
im human being..
i get tired easily..
well maybe she's nt..
maybe she got some kind of super power or something..
seriously ppl,i rather be kill than hearing someone babbling to me..
kill me sis!!plss kill me!!
i hate when she babbling n give that "what is ur function in dis family" look..
totally hate it..
i hate it more than i hate mawi(no offence mawi)..
well i cant said "shut up evil sister"..
dats totally rude..
im nt a bitch..
she is my sis..
wat i can do is shut up,sleep,cry,and ryte it on blog..
wat more can i do..
anyway,gtg..

love,
nana

2 comments:

  1. Here t0 be frankly with y0u Nana,
    U put tears running d0wn my cheek. Anyway, ive seen it myself h0w u've been sc0lded & accused. M0mmy never said anything s0metimes c0z she understands y0ur situati0n. But just d0nt say anything t0 uR sis, 0therwise m0mmy will be kecik hati. Because akak will babbling 0r c0mplain it t0 m0mmy. U kn0w m0mmy? She's an easy g0ing type, s0o, she d0esnt want t0 hear n0isy ar0und the h0use after back fr0m w0rk.. U kn0w h0w t0 handle things at h0me. I kn0w u very well. Thats why i rather g0 t0 abang's place.

    Take care babe. I d0 understand u.
    x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH RHEA..
    U NOE ME..
    I'VE GOR NO GUTS TO TALK BACK TO HE..
    ALL I CAN DO IS CRY..

    ReplyDelete