Friday, September 30, 2011

2PM Live in Malaysia babeh!!!


Im going to type in BLACK because this week is 2PM's week... 2PM is coming to MALAYSIA... I am super duper excited.. I am so excited even if my mom give me MacBook Pro it won't be as excited as i found out bout this... I've been smiling for 1 hour now.. Thank You TM!!!

I am going to use ALL my pocket money for the rockpitt ticket.. I rather not eat to buy the RM638 ticket.. I've been waiting for 2years for this..Finally i get to meet JUNSU, NICHKHUN, TAECYEON, WOOYOUNG, JUNHO and CHANSUNG..

Ticket Detail :-
Selling Date - 8 oct 2011
Concert Date - 25 nov 2011,Friday 8:30PM
Venue - Stadium Negara
Rock Pit - RM638
VVIP  - RM488
VIP - RM388
Free Zone - RM188
** TM customer got 20% discount 


this is the seat plan...how awesome is this!!

OH MY GOD!!

Feel like flying~~~~
I want to buy those lightstick and balloon the sell online..

FRIGGIN' EXCITED!!

HOTTEST official balloon :)

Lots of Love,
Nana Azhar
(2PM's die hard fan - HOTTEST)

No comments:

Post a Comment